Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthTad
DarthTad

The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Discuss all Iron Man titles here.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:37 pm

You want to hear something funny?? Ever since I got back into comics, I've grabbed everything under the sun to try them out. But it's never occured to me to pick up any Iron Man books. I never read him back in the day much.

So should I give IM a try. And where should I start??
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Iron Man has slowed down a lot lately. It used to be that it seemed like there were a million Iron Man books, but now there's just Invincible Iron Man. And of course he's in all the Avengers books.

But any of the ".1" Marvel issues are good places to start. The .1 means it;s the beginning of a new story arc, and is a good place to start reading.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:55 pm

I would start with older issues first to get a fel for him. If you can get into the older stuff, you'll enjoy the newer stuff more. I havent read any new IM books except for the Ultimate Iron Man recently, but thats a whole different world compared to Invincible.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:10 am

I do buy the odd Iron Man now and again, but the last story that I read was Iron Man -Rapture , not a bad story.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:58 pm

I just read the new #1 of Iron-Man yesterday. So far so good. I'll pick up the first few issues to see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Johnny U

Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:38 pm

I bought the Marvel now Iron Man #1 but I haven't gotten around to reading it just yet.
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:10 pm

I'm kind of going through a bit of an Iron Man phase right now. The way the Marvel Now book is written is really cool to me. And Ultimate Iron Man has been one of my faves too.

I'm not sure if it's just in anticipation for Iron Man 3, or what. But I'm really digging all things Iron Man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Iron Man Thread *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1