Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Thor Thread *Spoilers*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthTad
DarthTad

The Official Thor Thread *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: The Official Thor Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Thor Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Discuss all Thor related titles here, including Mighty Thor, Journey Into Mystery, Etc.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thor Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Thor Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:35 pm

I picked up The Mighty Thor #1 in my pile yesterday. I bought a bunch of older Thor comics this winter and like them so decided to check out "new" Thor. And #1 was a good place to start. I liked it. It can only get better. i was a bit lost withg the whole Asgard on earth thing. And aparently Thor has "doed" a few times that I don't know about. I have catching up to do.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thor Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Thor Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:09 am

With the Avengers being so popular, I'm really trying to like the Thor titles. Journey into Mystery and Mighty Thor. But I find them harder and harder to muddle through each month. They keep getting more and more wordy, and I keep waiting for some resolution to Loki being a kid, and Odin being gone. Is this how it's going to be from now on? Thor's three mothers ruling Asgard? And the bad attempts at jokes they have Loki doing are bad. Loki is supposed to be one of the badassiest villains in the Marvel Univers, but instead they have him as a whiny, wise cracking kid.

Are you guys reading Thor books? If so, am I overreacting, or is this how Thor books are supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thor Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Thor Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:31 pm

I still haven't picked up any more thor since i grabbed issue 1 awhile back. And haven't read any Journey at all. it just hasn't grabbed me. i really enjoy the older thior books I've picked up but like tad said the newer ones are really wordy. Maybe I'll give them anothe rshot soon.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thor Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Thor Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Thor Thread *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1