Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthTad
DarthTad

The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Discuss all Hulk related titles here including Incredible Hulk, Hulk, etc.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:12 pm

I think it goes without saying that this is my favorite comics character of all time!!!! HULK SMASH!!!!!!!! I loved the Hulk when I was akid and I love him even more now. I'm working on getting a complete set. This year my goal is to fill my collection in between issue 233 and 635. Including both vol.1 and the series from 1999 on. I say from issue 233 on because I have everything from issue 200 right up to that issue so i picked that point to go from. Most issues prior to that are a little pricier so I'll pursue them at a later time.

As for the new volume of Incredible Hulk?? Lets just say I'm going with my gut in saying it'll get better as time goes on. It's a fresh start. i think now that we know who seperated the Hulk and Banner and we get off the Island Of Banner and back to "normal" Hulk stories the excitment will pick up a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:14 pm

So what do you think of Doom being the one that separated them? And what do you think will happen when Hulk and Bruce finally 'face off" next issue? I'm guessing they will somehow join together again, and Hulk will see the error in his ways. Then that would make Hulk kind of a fugitive character again, after all the crap that Bruce has done to try and get him back. He would be responsible then since he would be Bruce and Hulk.

Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Read the first issue on the new series for Incredible and I liked it so far. I know titles just starting take time to get rolling good, but this one got me interested already. Seeing what Banner was doing on the last page was wild. Looking forward to seeing how this run turns out.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:04 pm

I reread issue #1 the other night. And it was better the second time around. I think sometimes knowing the stories that came before sets you up to be too critical of something new. Still not a big fan of the art in the first two or three issues though. I'm looking forward to the "Stay Angry" story arc.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Well there's been a bit more revealed about how Hulk is going to be cast after the whole MARVEL NOW!!! thing gets going. Here's a link to the CBR article. http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=40326

First of all the new title of the book is going to be "Indestructible Hulk." instead of "Incredible" . Not a huge deal for me I guess as long as we get back to some good Hulk action. It sounds like Banner/Hulk are going to be working for the government. S.H.I.E.L.D. from the sounds of it. This could be cool. A kick ass destroyer of bad guys. Aparently Hulk is going to be dressed in some sort of armor??? Not sure about that till the first issues hit stands. And in the images I've seen he has some sort of robot with him floating around. Curious about that too. I'm playing the wait and see game. But I'm feeling good about the turn of events reading this article.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Hulk Thread *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1