Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My collecting has been taken over by cuteness!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

My collecting has been taken over by cuteness!! Empty
PostSubject: My collecting has been taken over by cuteness!!   My collecting has been taken over by cuteness!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:56 am

I think I may be losing my mind guys. affraid I've gotten sucked into the world of Funko POP! figures. The damn things are so neat and funny. I bought two last year, Flash and Wonder Woman, and now I've been bitten by the bug to get more. I just bought three and have an auction I'm waiting on for another. And now I'm looking at Mighty Muggs, Superhero Squad figures, Galactic Heroes, Wacky Wobblers, Blox, and Blammoids.

I'm not sure why all of a sudden I'm getting into the "cute" toy lines. Maybe deep down I'm totally sick of the serious, backstabbing, drama filled nature of the Star Wars world??? And want some fun injected into collecting again.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: My collecting has been taken over by cuteness!!   My collecting has been taken over by cuteness!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Don't worry, your not alone I saw the Dr Doom one you posted on fb the other day and thought that it looked cool I might even try and hunt one down myself.
Back to top Go down
Johnny U

Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: My collecting has been taken over by cuteness!!   My collecting has been taken over by cuteness!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Paul do you have any pics of these cute little guys?
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: My collecting has been taken over by cuteness!!   My collecting has been taken over by cuteness!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:32 pm

I have a few POP! coming this week and then I'll post a pic of the start of this collection.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My collecting has been taken over by cuteness!!   My collecting has been taken over by cuteness!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My collecting has been taken over by cuteness!!
Page 1 of 1