Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An issue of The Walking Dead sells for $10,000. Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit much??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

An issue of The Walking Dead sells for $10,000. Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit much?? Empty
PostSubject: An issue of The Walking Dead sells for $10,000. Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit much??   An issue of The Walking Dead sells for $10,000. Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit much?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:32 pm

I just saw a news tidbit on my Facebook, saying an issue of Walking Dead #1 just sold for $10,000. I guess it was a CGC 9.9. Which is a really good grade I guess. I still think it's a bit nuts that a modern comic can sell for this kind of price.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Johnny U

Johnny U

An issue of The Walking Dead sells for $10,000. Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit much?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: An issue of The Walking Dead sells for $10,000. Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit much??   An issue of The Walking Dead sells for $10,000. Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit much?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:09 pm

That is insane Pual! I'm going to check it out right now! Thanks for the heads up! Just goes to show how popular that comic and show really are.
Back to top Go down

An issue of The Walking Dead sells for $10,000. Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit much??
Page 1 of 1