Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does the price matter to you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

Does the price matter to you? Empty
PostSubject: Does the price matter to you?   Does the price matter to you? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:52 am

Does the cover price matter to you all that much??

When first got back into comics last year the price didn't matter much. I was just grabbing everything that looked good. Now that the fever has worn off, I find that the 3.99 price tag on alot of books turns me away. I've dropped all my independent books except one because of it. And am now very selective about the 3.99 books from Marvel and DC I pick up. And Marvel has waaaaayyy more 3.99 books than DC. One reason I'm being so wishy washy about jumping on the Marvel Now! train is the cost it would be to try out all the new books I want to sample. Maybe on some subconcious level thats why I pull more DC books than Marvel now.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthTad
DarthTad

Does the price matter to you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does the price matter to you?   Does the price matter to you? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:26 am

At first it bothered me, but now it's hard to avoid. So I just buy what I want to read and know I'm kind of getting screwed. I will say this about Marvel, though, the $3.99 price usually includes a free digital copy. DC charges extra for that in their polybagged versions.
Back to top Go down

Does the price matter to you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alter Ego Comic Corner :: General discussion-
Jump to: