Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before Watchmen Minutemen #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

Before Watchmen Minutemen #1 Empty
PostSubject: Before Watchmen Minutemen #1   Before Watchmen Minutemen #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Read Before Watchmen Minutemen #1. I guess I'm going to get sucked into this "event". I really enjoyed this issue. All the characters were introduced in a few pages each. I'm sitting here wanting the next issue to come out so I can see what happens next. Looking forward to Silk Specter #1 this week.

And I'm sure at some point some stuff will go ober my head because I have never read Watchmen. But now I guess I have to get off my butt and get it now don't I.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Before Watchmen Minutemen #1   Before Watchmen Minutemen #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:58 am

I really enjoyed it, too. Of all the Before Watchmen titels coming out, I thought this one would be the least appealing to me, but I was totally worn. Really well done.

And Paul, you have to read Watchmen!! Although, I wonder if all of these series will be better if you wait, so you aren't biased or comparing them to the original?
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Before Watchmen Minutemen #1   Before Watchmen Minutemen #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:25 pm

I am going to wait till this is done before I even pick up Watchmen. hat way I can judge this bunch of books on their own merits. Can't wait for Silk Specter now.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before Watchmen Minutemen #1   Before Watchmen Minutemen #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before Watchmen Minutemen #1
Page 1 of 1