Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take a look....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

Take a look.... Empty
PostSubject: Take a look....   Take a look.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 pm

I have never used this site and I only come across the site today, but did think it might be useful for some of you guys on here, they have some very nice Marvel Cartoons stuff even i have been tempted by some of the Hulk ones.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

Take a look.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a look....   Take a look.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:33 pm

They have some nice Marvel cels up on there. Got it bookmarked for later.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com
Johnny U

Johnny U

Take a look.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a look....   Take a look.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Those Cel's are amazing I grew up with some of those cartoons! I may have to get at least one of them...
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
DarthTad

Take a look.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a look....   Take a look.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:32 pm

What an awesome site! And the prices seem to be great, too. I wonder how much it is to ship to the US.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

Take a look.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a look....   Take a look.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:24 am

Tad, you have to consider in the exchange rate looking at the prices. I looked at the Rogue one which was 35 GBP, which comes out to $56.3558. Theres a few on Ebay at 29.99 start, but it all comes down to supply and demand.
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
DarthTad

Take a look.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a look....   Take a look.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:54 am

Chris_J wrote:
Tad, you have to consider in the exchange rate looking at the prices. I looked at the Rogue one which was 35 GBP, which comes out to $56.3558. Theres a few on Ebay at 29.99 start, but it all comes down to supply and demand.

Yeah, I knew about the exchange rate. But even $50-60 seemed like a smoking deal to me. I didn't realize they were that cheap on e-bay! Whenever I think of "cels" I instantly think they're in the hundreds of dollars range. I guess I'm just way out of the loop.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

Take a look.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a look....   Take a look.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:07 pm

Yes yes they are hundreds and thousands more than you want to spend. Disregard Chris' advice. No cels in your price range. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

Take a look.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a look....   Take a look.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:35 am

kisstour03 wrote:
Yes yes they are hundreds and thousands more than you want to spend. Disregard Chris' advice. No cels in your price range. Smile

lol!

Some cels do go for hundreds, but the more common ones you can snag for a song. The Ewok ones I have, I didnt drop more than 25 for a set of 10 cels. It all really depends on the cartoon and the scene. If they come with the original handpainted background and line drawings, they will run you up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Take a look.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a look....   Take a look.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take a look....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alter Ego Comic Corner :: Original Art and animation cels-
Jump to: