Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free compertion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:16 pm

This is a competition to win both of these comics for free no shipping nothing won't cost you a penny,
America's got powers Signed by Jonathan Ross and Bryan Hitch it has the Forbidden Planet variant cover
Free compertion 002-1

And a Signed Forbidden Planet variant cover The Secret Service Signed by Dave Gibbons

Free compertion 001-6

This competition is only open to members, and will be drawn on the 5th of May (so if your not a member sign up and post below to be in with a chance to win)
Now to win this all you have to do is post a comment below, Good luck everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:36 pm

a comment below, Good luck everyone!!

Well, you said thats what we had to post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:50 pm

A comment.

Super cool Mike. Thanks very much.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:35 pm

LOL I dont care what you put here and so far the odds are looking good for you two Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Very nice gesture Mike. Just seems all forums are in a lull right now, but it should start swinging soon. So if you want to run the comp until more people join in, its fine.
Back to top Go down
Johnny U

Johnny U

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Count me in Mike!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:19 pm

If no one minds I will let this run for a bit longer (might do it after Kapow comic con, might pick up a few items for this but don't fear I will be adding more stuff to the pot for you guys to win.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Let it run as long as you like.
Back to top Go down
RoBoP

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Nice prizes. I didn't know these were out yet (but to be honest I haven't really been keeping up with single issues). And signed as well. How did you get a hold of these ones?
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:18 pm

RoBoP wrote:
Nice prizes. I didn't know these were out yet (but to be honest I haven't really been keeping up with single issues). And signed as well. How did you get a hold of these ones?

You made a comment in this thread, so your entered to win. Thats all it took. As the forum grows, we will be doing more of these as time goes by so keep your eye out for it.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:01 pm

So far in the Draw we have:
Chris_J
Kisstour03
Johnny U
RoBop

As I said I will run this a bit longer (maybe till the end of the month) to see if we get anymore interest but I will add some more to the prize fund.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:13 pm

The last prize in my goodie bag is
Batman - Gates of Gotham TPB

Free compertion 2497211jpgsize-300_maxheight-300_square-true

Signed by

Scott Snyder
Trevor McCarthy

I am going to set the closing date of June 17th so if you want to be in with a chance to win post below.
Good Luck everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:35 am

Last call!! before I draw this tonight.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:25 pm

I have done the draw but Youtube wont let me upload the video (not sure if its me as I have never uploaded to Youtube before), I will try again tomorrow so you will have to wait a little bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Might be the international thing going on. I know alot of the imbedded videos from certain areas wont upload or be viewable. Congrats to who the winner/winners are.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:16 pm

I will try again tomorrow will see if the IT man can help at work, if it don't work then I will just have to type the name and hope you all don't think its a fix Laughing

Sorry if I did not make it clear there is only one winner and they get all the comics.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:28 pm

It was clear, my bad. When you added the Batman one, it went in my head as a second prize. Sorry. pale
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:56 pm

The suspense is killing me. bounce
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:43 pm

I took the Video to work and he could not get it on either so I am just going to post the winners name on here and will keep trying to upload it.

Lady and Gents of the AECC forum, I am pleased that you could all make it for the first raffle to be held on here, with the prizes very kindly donated by one of the greatest men to walk the face of this earth, some say that only Jesus is more important than him, others say that he is more important than Jesus, all we know is he a all round good egg who goes by the name of Mr Gorneesh.
Lets remind ourselves of the prizes

Signed Forbidden Planet variant cover The Secret Service Signed by Dave Gibbons
America's got powers Signed by Jonathan Ross and Bryan Hitch it has the Forbidden Planet variant cover
Batman - Gates of Gotham TPB Signed by Scott Snyder and Trevor McCarthy
Without further ado let us announce the winner..............
Drum role please..........
Makes a slow envelope opening movement................

" AND THE WINNER IS"..
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

KISSTOUR03

PM on its way..
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:25 pm

I know its fixed now! Evil or Very Mad lol! Congrats Paul, thats two raffles in a row you won recently. You must have done something right.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:27 pm

cheers cheers cheers rendeer farao flower sunny sunny bounce bounce clown clown alien alien cat cat flower flower What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

I wonder if anyone will complain if that's too distracting??

Anyway thst's really cool. I've had a good day. First getting the keys to the house and now the raffle winning. WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I'll have to PM my addy off to Mike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free compertion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free compertion   Free compertion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free compertion
Page 1 of 1