International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthTad

PostSubject: Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves   Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:39 pm

At Target today, they had a big reset that included all the new toys from the Avengers movie. Gotta say, it was pretty damn tempting. They had some cool Hulk figures, Paul.

And there's a slightly larger scale line to, maybe 5" instead of 3 3/4", that had a Hulk that "Smashes" his fists down and opens his mouth when you squeeze his legs together. (Insert sexually driven joke here.)

I might pick up a few.

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves   Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:41 pm

I saw those the other day! So freakin cool if I hadn't dropped money on other comics I would have been hooked!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves   Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Ill have to pick some of those up. I passed on the Captain America and Thor ones. Figured they would just re-pack them with this movie anyway. Im wondering if they have any for the new Ghost Rider movie?

Tad, I just looked them up and those other figures are 4" figures. They are still sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com
kisstour03
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves   Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:37 pm

I'm planning to grab some figures from this movie. The Wal-Mart in Calais sucks for toys and the nearest Target is in Bangor. May have to hit you guys up to grab some for me.

http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves   Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Just let me know Paul I can pick up anything you want if it's in stock in these stores down here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves   

Back to top Go down

Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves
Page 1 of 1