Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthTad
DarthTad

Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves Empty
PostSubject: Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves   Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:39 pm

At Target today, they had a big reset that included all the new toys from the Avengers movie. Gotta say, it was pretty damn tempting. They had some cool Hulk figures, Paul.

And there's a slightly larger scale line to, maybe 5" instead of 3 3/4", that had a Hulk that "Smashes" his fists down and opens his mouth when you squeeze his legs together. (Insert sexually driven joke here.)

I might pick up a few.
Back to top Go down
Johnny U

Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves   Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:41 pm

I saw those the other day! So freakin cool if I hadn't dropped money on other comics I would have been hooked!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves   Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Ill have to pick some of those up. I passed on the Captain America and Thor ones. Figured they would just re-pack them with this movie anyway. Im wondering if they have any for the new Ghost Rider movie?

Tad, I just looked them up and those other figures are 4" figures. They are still sweet.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves   Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:37 pm

I'm planning to grab some figures from this movie. The Wal-Mart in Calais sucks for toys and the nearest Target is in Bangor. May have to hit you guys up to grab some for me.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Johnny U

Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves   Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Just let me know Paul I can pick up anything you want if it's in stock in these stores down here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves   Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hasbro's Avengers Toys Hitting Shelves
Page 1 of 1