Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Green Lantern Thread *Spoilers*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthTad
DarthTad

The Official Green Lantern Thread *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: The Official Green Lantern Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Green Lantern Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Discuss all the Green Lantern related titles here, including Red Lanterns, New Guardians, Green Lantern Corps, etc.
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: The Official Green Lantern Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Green Lantern Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:25 am

So, in Green Lantern #7, Sinestro and Hal Jordan are now in the confines of the mysterious Indigo tribe. We start to learn more about them, including the fact that they have been founded by Abin Sur, the dead Green Lantern that originally gave the ring and battery to Hal Jordan.

It seems like it's all building to a big event that will cross all of the GL titles. They've also hinted that the Guardians are planning to end the Green Lantern Corps, and replace them with some other, apparently better, means of defending the universe.

Overall, it's a good title, definitely worth reading if you aren't already!
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: The Official Green Lantern Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Green Lantern Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:08 am

I thought I would bump this thread. GL is one of my favorite titles in the DC universe. I read all of them, New Guardians, Green Lantern Corps.

I'm intereseted to see how the current story plays out. Even with Hal Jordan not being a real lantern, and Sinestro is, there's also the bigger story about the Guardians secretly trying to eliminate the Green Lantern corps. It's good if you're not reading them.
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: The Official Green Lantern Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Green Lantern Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:19 am

In Diamond's latest DC solicitations, it includes Green Lantern #13, which the description says is the first appearance of a new GL named Baz!

Here's the link: http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/915?stockItemID=STK474519

So with the current storyline involving the Guardians planning to completely eliminate the Green Lantern Corps, and a supposed milestone happening in the upcoming Green Lantern Annual #1, does this mean Hal Jordan will be replaced? Will the big event of GL Annual #1 be the death of Hal Jordan?

It all ships in September, so we'll have to wait and see......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Green Lantern Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Green Lantern Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Green Lantern Thread *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1