Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Anyone going to give the "Superior" era of Spider-Man a go??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

Anyone going to give the "Superior" era of Spider-Man a go?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone going to give the "Superior" era of Spider-Man a go??   Anyone going to give the "Superior" era of Spider-Man a go?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 pm

SPOILERS SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU STILL HAVEN'T CAUGHT UP ON SPIDY DON'T READ BELOW. I WARNED YA.

I know I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY behind in asking this question. I have to wait for my books to come in the mail, so I get my books once a month or so. I just finally read the last 4 issues of ASM last week. And 699.1 wasn't even really a Spidy book. Just a setup for Morbius. Anyway. Peter is dead, Doc Ock is now in Spidys body. I know the interworld is full of pissed of folks who will "NEVER READ ANY MARVEL BOOK EVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" because they "RUINED" Spider-Man.

Meh. Relax. It'll be ok.

Anyway will you guys and gals be giving Superior "Otto Parker" Spider-Man a fair shot?? I will. I still have to wait till my issue #1 of Superior ships in a couple of weeks with my previews order from Mid-Town. But I think it'll be a new, creative, direction for the character. Hang me if you like but won't it be nice to get some stories that are a bit fresh and not so tread worn?? I'll miss Pete I guess. But fear not he'll probably be back in a year or so.

Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to give the "Superior" era of Spider-Man a go??   Anyone going to give the "Superior" era of Spider-Man a go?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:05 pm

I like what they're doing with Spidey. Superior #1 was good, too. ASM has been boring for a long time, and now something big like this is getting me excited about Spider-Man again.

Also, be sure to grab Daredevil #21 if you want the actual first appearance of Superior Spider-Man. Very Happy

Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to give the "Superior" era of Spider-Man a go??   Anyone going to give the "Superior" era of Spider-Man a go?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:49 pm

Like I said i have to wait till the end of the month to read the first issue of SS. But I think it'll actually get me picking up Spidy regularly agaiin. I know that makes me awful to alot of comic guys. Oh well.

Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to give the "Superior" era of Spider-Man a go??   Anyone going to give the "Superior" era of Spider-Man a go?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to give the "Superior" era of Spider-Man a go??
Page 1 of 1