Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few pics of some of my favorite figures.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

A few pics of some of my favorite figures. Empty
PostSubject: A few pics of some of my favorite figures.   A few pics of some of my favorite figures. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:31 am

I'll get this section rolling witha fewe pics of some figures from my collection.

Here's a Diamond Select Ultimate Hulk. He's punching out a Mexican bootleg Uganaught SW. Not sure if I spelled the SW figures name right. Too lazy to look it up.
A few pics of some of my favorite figures. 0012-1

A Bulid A Figure from the DC Classics line. The Ultra Humanite. He's very historic because he was Supermans first ongoing villain. Even before the evil vial Lex Luthor!! In his first appearances he was a typical bald Mad Scientist character. Somewhere along the way me mutated into the handsome fellow you see here.
A few pics of some of my favorite figures. 0142-1

Here's a favorite I got over the Christmas holidays. A HUGE Galactus figure. You'll notice the regular size Star Wars At-At Driver in the pic for scale. I said Galactus was huge and I ment it!! AND he talks.
A few pics of some of my favorite figures. 00420

And one more before I have to get ready for work.
When I was a kid I used to stare for what seemed like hours at the ads in Marvel Comics for the Energized Spider-Man figure. I lucked out and found this one on Ebay one night and snagged him for a sweet price. Childhood dream fulfilled cheers . I still have to get a battery to see if he works. Also have to track down the Helicopter and othjer accessories you could get. "SOLD SEPERATELY" of course. Smile
A few pics of some of my favorite figures. 0056
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: A few pics of some of my favorite figures.   A few pics of some of my favorite figures. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Man, great stuff! I remember seeing folks waking around SDCC with that giant Galactus box. It took a lot or restraint not to try and get one.

But after seeing yours, I totally should have got one. That thing is freaking rad! You need a tiny Silver Surfer to display with him.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: A few pics of some of my favorite figures.   A few pics of some of my favorite figures. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Tad- The Galactus came witha Silver Surfer. But it's one of those figures you look at and think "What the bleep bleep bleep were they thinking??" It's awful. And I just plain forgot to put it in the pic.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few pics of some of my favorite figures.   A few pics of some of my favorite figures. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few pics of some of my favorite figures.
Page 1 of 1