Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthTad
DarthTad

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:15 pm

I know everyone and their brother seems to play Call of Duty religiously. I completely suck at it. My son and I played online a bit a couple of days ago, and on several occasions, he had more kills than me. He's 8. I just can't aim for shit in that game. I'll find an enemy, shoot 30 freaking rounds all around him, after which he drops me with one shot.

Youse guys play that? If so, we should play together in an AECC room. I'm easy points for anyone to pad their kill stats.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:17 am

Which Call of duty are you playing Tad and on what console xbox or ps3?

I have cod mw2 and cod world at war (which I prefer to play) both of them are on the xbox
username : toadie75

feel free to add me but most people I know are on ps3 Laughing
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
DarthTad

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:32 pm

I'm on PS3, and I'm playing Black Ops. I tried more again last night. Again, I completely suck. I did discover however, that it is much easier to play when it's not in 3D. I was stoked to be playing in 3D, but I think it just moves too fast to be a good 3D game.

If anyone is on PS3, and you want to add me, me username is, you guessed it, DarthTad.

Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Damn.... I'm going to have to look at going over to the PS3 have you got DC Universe for the playstaion Tad? I used to play it on PC ( when I was going cold turkey from World of Warcraft) but I think it would of played better on PS3 the controls had more of a consul feel than a PC Game.
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
DarthTad

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:38 pm

No, I don't have DCU online. Honestly, I've never played any kind of MMO. I just don't have the patience or dedication to get involved in one.

Is it any good?
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:21 pm

DarthTad wrote:
No, I don't have DCU online. Honestly, I've never played any kind of MMO. I just don't have the patience or dedication to get involved in one.

Is it any good?

As with any MMO its better if there are a lot of other players online.
When I 1st played DCU it it had only just come out so it was packed, after playing a few months I stopped for a bit when I went back online it was like a ghost town and not that much fun to play.
I have herd that now its free to play so there is always quite a few people online. If you can find a copy cheap it might be worth picking it up.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Call of duty:Black Opps II, WOW!! what can I say I am loving this game at the moment it plays so much better than any of the other cod games I have played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty   Call of Duty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alter Ego Comic Corner :: Video Games-
Jump to: