Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Here is the place to discuss Batman, Detective Comics, and any other Batman Family titles.

I think it goes without saying that Batman is BY FAR my favorite character. The new 52 Batman titles have been exceptional as well, especially Batman and Detective comics.

Feel free to discuss any and all Bat-titles here!
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:07 pm

So with Batman #13 we've started the new "Death of the Family" storyline, with the return of the Joker. So far, I love it. The Joker stealing his cut-off face from the GCPD evidence locker to now wear as a mask jsut adds a whole new cool creepiness to the character. Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo are the balls!

And the mask covers for all the related books are badass too!

The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers* BM_Cv13_NYCC_VAR_cv1
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:24 am

That story arc sounds like its going to be sweet, but I can not justify buying all the other comics that tie in with it so I will have to see what happens in TPB for this one.
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:45 pm

Gorneesh wrote:
That story arc sounds like its going to be sweet, but I can not justify buying all the other comics that tie in with it so I will have to see what happens in TPB for this one.

I was torn about getting the other books, too. I had actually cut Batgirl and Catwoman from my pull list, but seeing these covers and reading that Batman issue 13 made me realize I really wanted to get the whole story.

I'm sure it will all be collected in a TPB, though.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:15 pm

I just read Batgirl #13 about 10 minutes ago. If you don't want to bother with it you don't have to. It has no real connection to the story except at the VERY end of the book. You can survive without it. I've also been wrestling with buying all the books linked to this story. It looks really good.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Death of the Family has been great! Can't wait to see it wrap up next month with Batman #16. Oh, the anticipation!!!
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:50 pm

I've only read the Batgirl issues of the DOTF but they have been great. I may grab the other books to read the whole thing after it's wraped up and have a big Bat marathon.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers*   The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Batman Titles Thread *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1