Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Avengers Movie *Spoilers*

Go down 
+2
DarthTad
Johnny U
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny U

Johnny U

The Avengers Movie *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: The Avengers Movie *Spoilers*   The Avengers Movie *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:57 am

Just watched it tonight! Anyone else? What did you think? I loved it!
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Movie *Spoilers*   The Avengers Movie *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:31 pm

I thought it was the single greatest comic movie of all time. Not kidding. It was everything that I had daydreamed about as a kid, wondering what my favorite superheroes would be like in real life. What it would look like. Joss Whedon has re-written what a comic movie could, and should be.

Just amazing.

Johnny, did you stay for both of the "bonus" scenes?
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Movie *Spoilers*   The Avengers Movie *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:00 pm

I so can't wait to go and see this film, I hope to get a spare night next week when I can go and see it.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Movie *Spoilers*   The Avengers Movie *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:20 pm

I have got to see it. But with my schedule, Ill have to wait until it hits DVD before I can.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Movie *Spoilers*   The Avengers Movie *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:34 pm

A friend of mine and I have to wait till the 15th to go see it. Our work schedules don't line up till then. It'll be worth the wait I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Johnny U

Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Movie *Spoilers*   The Avengers Movie *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Yes Tad I stayed for both and I absolutley love that movie! It just beat Harry Potter for opening weekend! cheers
Back to top Go down
RoBoP

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Movie *Spoilers*   The Avengers Movie *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:35 am

Went to see it yesterday. Great movie! Massive destruction on an epic scale, exactly what I've been wanting to see since the Ellis-Hitch run of The Authority en later on Millar-Hitch's The Ultimates.

But I worry if they the sequel can top this. Especially after seeing the post credits reveal. Now they've set up my expectations ridiculously high; can it ever match up? I certainly hope so.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Movie *Spoilers*   The Avengers Movie *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:59 pm

I hasvent seen it yet, but I think they will come close to matching it. The first ones are always the best in any movie triology. But if they keep up the work theyve been doing on the movies they are popping otu, I see nothing but better and better movies in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Movie *Spoilers*   The Avengers Movie *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:29 pm

I LOVED IT!!!!! I can honestly say I really have nothing to nit pick over. The Marvel Comic Universe and the Marvel Movie Universe are totally seperate from each other so those who have nit picked over details need to remember that.

Favorite moment for me is a tie between Hulk smashing the shit out of Loki or the nice simple scene of Hulk catching Iron Man before he crashs to earth after redirecting the nuclear warhead.

I had moments where I wanted to stand and cheer. Times when I laughed my guts out and times when I had tears in my eyes. I know the people sitting around me were probably annoyed when i'd give a little roar when Hulk would appear onscreen.

I admit to being a total comic geek, and it's always a huge thrill to sit in the theatre and see my childhood heroes come alive on the big screen. It's two hours to get lost in a world where superheroes are real and the bullies always loose. I can't wait for the next Marvel movie.

Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Movie *Spoilers*   The Avengers Movie *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:59 pm

I know its so last year and I'm late to the party but I have at last got round to seeing the Avengers cheers cheers Laughing
And I loved it!! The wife brought my the box set for Xmas with all the solo films in ( Iron man 1+2, Hulk, Thor and Captain America) and I cant wait to see all the 2nd round of avenger films coming out over the next few years, even the wife loved it and she hates comics ( I think the good looking Thor helped Laughing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers Movie *Spoilers*   The Avengers Movie *Spoilers* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Avengers Movie *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1