Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMC Options "Thief of Thieves" For TV Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthTad
DarthTad

AMC Options "Thief of Thieves" For TV Show Empty
PostSubject: AMC Options "Thief of Thieves" For TV Show   AMC Options "Thief of Thieves" For TV Show I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:01 am

http://news.yahoo.com/thief-thieves-comic-become-tv-series-211337096.html

So apparently anything Robert Kirkman touches turns to Hollywood gold now.

AMC has decided to option his new comic "Thief of Thieves' for a TV show. But the strange thing is, it's brand new. Issue #3 was released Wednesday. It seems like they're putting a lot of faith in Kirkman pulling off another Walking Dead.

It's a good comic, mind you, but it's only 3 issues in. It could be horrible next issue. Seems like a big risk fro AMC.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: AMC Options "Thief of Thieves" For TV Show   AMC Options "Thief of Thieves" For TV Show I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:01 am

To me, anything that new should wait before going to tv or the movies. Theres just so many things that could go wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: AMC Options "Thief of Thieves" For TV Show   AMC Options "Thief of Thieves" For TV Show I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:25 pm

I think making this into a TV show after only a few issues is a big risk by AMC, but I should think they would be doing a pilot or something like, sounds like they are just cashing in on the Robert Kirkman name to me.
How long till Super Dinosaur is made into a TV program? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMC Options "Thief of Thieves" For TV Show   AMC Options "Thief of Thieves" For TV Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMC Options "Thief of Thieves" For TV Show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alter Ego Comic Corner :: Cartoons, TV, and Movies-
Jump to: