Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So whats going to happen??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

So whats going to happen?? Empty
PostSubject: So whats going to happen??   So whats going to happen?? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:50 am

So what's going to happen in Incredible Hulk #7. At the end of #6 the new Gamma Bomd was set off and the last panel was the mushroom cloud. What's going to happen??? Lets try and guess.

I think that the explosion is going to somehow recombine the two. Pretty simple I know. But the most likely outcome.

OR Banner will disappear. Presumed to be vaporized by the explosion. Never to be heard from again. Until issue #56 and he reappears out of the blue during another Hulk Abomination battle. Needing to be recombined with Hulk because he is still crazy. When asked how he survived the bomb blast 50 issues ago he responds "Oh quite simple really. I hid under a wooden table. Deflected the blast enough for me to survive. Took me 50 issues to swim here."

What do you think is going to happen??
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: So whats going to happen??   So whats going to happen?? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:45 pm

My guess is that the Gamma bomb will turn Banner into a Hulk again, but with there already being the previous Hulk, we will be in a multiple Hulks situation.

Which will lead to some sweet Hulk on Hulk action to determine which Hulk will reign supreme!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: So whats going to happen??   So whats going to happen?? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:04 pm

From the cover shot in #6, Hulk carries Banner out of the debris, so its going to be hard to call. Id say he will turn into the purple with pink polka dot Hulk with 2 heads. One sane and the other insane. lol! But really, 2 Hulks doing battle would be cool for the new series, but its been done before. I see something new with this one. Looking forward to finding out what.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: So whats going to happen??   So whats going to happen?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:03 am

What do you guys think of where we're at with this now? I'm not really liking the whole "Hulk is the normal one and when he falls asleep Banner does bad stuff" thing.

I really just want normal Hulk back and see him kicking some ass again. Or maybe fighting a dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: So whats going to happen??   So whats going to happen?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:35 pm

I'm not really into the new "Hulk Normal-Banner evil Crazy guy" thing either. And i'm really unhappy with the art of late as well. And now we hear that the series will end with issue 15 and reboot again. scratch Here's hoping they get back on track after that.

and on another note Hulk will be retitled Red She Hulk as of issue 58. WTF so no more Red Hulk in his own book???? Not very pleased with Marvel right now over the fuck ups with the Hulks of late. Just give Shulk her own book and keep Hulk going as normal.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: So whats going to happen??   So whats going to happen?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:45 pm

kisstour03 wrote:
I'm not really into the new "Hulk Normal-Banner evil Crazy guy" thing either. And i'm really unhappy with the art of late as well. And now we hear that the series will end with issue 15 and reboot again. scratch Here's hoping they get back on track after that.

and on another note Hulk will be retitled Red She Hulk as of issue 58. WTF so no more Red Hulk in his own book???? Not very pleased with Marvel right now over the fuck ups with the Hulks of late. Just give Shulk her own book and keep Hulk going as normal.

I agree about the art. Especially the last couple of issues because the covers were so awesome. It was a letdown as soon as you opened them up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hallo   So whats going to happen?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Which will lead to some sweet Hulk on Hulk action to determine which Hulk will reign supreme!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So whats going to happen??   So whats going to happen?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So whats going to happen??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alter Ego Comic Corner :: Marvel Comics-
Jump to: