International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hoax Hunters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthTad

PostSubject: Hoax Hunters   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Another new Image tile came out this week, Hoax Hunters #0.

I thoroughly enjoyed this as well. Image seems to be putting out a lot of solid books. The premise of this one is that it's a TV show called Hoax Hunters (think Ghost Hunters, etc.) but the players are in fact government type agents that investigate real occurrences, and use the show to debunk them to the general public. This one was just issue #0, where we first meet the team, and even a totally strange Astronaut that has ravens for a body.

It's a cool, very strange, but enjoyable book, that seems to have a lot of promise going forward, with each issue essentially being another installment of their "show." So I imagine it will be easy of folks to jump on, as each issue should be a new self-contained story.

All-in-all, just another weird Image concoction. Some of these titles don't work (see Rebel Blood) and ones like this seem to really hit a cool new vein of comics.

world moderators

PostSubject: Re: Hoax Hunters   Sat May 26, 2012 3:07 pm

I missed this post and comic, but it sounds like it could be quite good I kind of like story's like that may have to hunt down a copy of it.

PostSubject: Re: Hoax Hunters   Sat May 26, 2012 3:17 pm

I still haqvent found a copy of that thing no where and I go to 2 shops when I go.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Hoax Hunters   Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:24 am

Issue #1 of this was a good one, too. I like where it's going, and I like the strange characters. Cool premise, too, with the TV show being a way they can cover up real events by debunking them on national TV. Cool idea.

PostSubject: Re: Hoax Hunters   

Back to top Go down

Hoax Hunters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1