Alter Ego Comic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alter Ego Comic Corner

International comic book and toy collector forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead *Spoilers*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthTad
DarthTad

The Walking Dead *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead *Spoilers*   The Walking Dead *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:09 am

So did you guys watch the season finale of Walking Dead? How freaking great was that? Even the episode before with Shane dying was awesome. And Michonne appearing in the season finale had me totally pumped!
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
world moderators
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *Spoilers*   The Walking Dead *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:53 pm

I loved the 1st series of walking dead, but have only watched the 1st episode of the 2nd series have them all recorded and will have a viewing marathon of them soon.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
Admin
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *Spoilers*   The Walking Dead *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:51 pm

I've never seen an episode of the show yet. I keep seeing Season 1 available on Netflix, I'll have to sit down and watch it sometime this week maybe.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *Spoilers*   The Walking Dead *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:58 pm

kisstour03 wrote:
I've never seen an episode of the show yet. I keep seeing Season 1 available on Netflix, I'll have to sit down and watch it sometime this week maybe.

Man, I can't recommend it more. It's one of the best shows going. Let alone a sweet zombie show. My wife hates zombies and even she loves it. It's just really well done, and suspenseful, and not your typical boring "we're all in a barn surrounded by zombies" cliche.

You gotta watch it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny U

Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *Spoilers*   The Walking Dead *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:14 pm

DarthTad wrote:
kisstour03 wrote:

Man, I can't recommend it more. It's one of the best shows going. Let alone a sweet zombie show. My wife hates zombies and even she loves it. It's just really well done, and suspenseful, and not your typical boring "we're all in a barn surrounded by zombies" cliche.

You gotta watch it.

I agree 100% Tad! Best show going for sure! I'm dying for next season cheers
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *Spoilers*   The Walking Dead *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Here's new production photos for season 3.

http://blogs.amctv.com/photo-galleries/the-walking-dead-season-3-production-photos/michonne.php

I can't wait to see what they do with Michonne. She's one of the coolest comic characters of the last 10 years.

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Admin
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *Spoilers*   The Walking Dead *Spoilers* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:31 pm

I seriously need to sit down and watch this one day. Might have to wait till the box set is out and snag the whole season at once.
Back to top Go down
https://alter-egos.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *Spoilers*   The Walking Dead *Spoilers* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1